This course is comprised of 13 compulsory subjects, which are typically completed sequentially.
The remaining 25 points (to make up the total 200 points for the course) can be taken by completing pre-approved electives, which may be taken in other faculties or schools (such as the Graduate School of Management or the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health), and in other relevant approved graduate programs in veterinary public health.
Students typically enrol in this course on a part-time basis. A full-time study option is available
Once you are ready to apply you will need to prepare the following documents to submit with your application:
- A personal statement in the form of a cover letter, detailing:
- Your interest in Veterinary Public Health, the management of animal diseases, and this course,
- Explaining how your career has reached this point, and
- How you see completing this course will advance your career.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Documentation to show that you meet the English Language Requirements
- English Language Proficiency Test（A minimum result of 6.5 overall and a minimum result of 6.0 in each band）
Open: March 1,2021
Close: October 1, 2021
- 有语言班，拿到condition offer，雅思考不到学校要求可以配相应的语言班。